Ben's SportsBlog

Ben is an expert on sports. He may be 12, but he can tell you about things that happened way before he was born. ESPN better be watching out for this guy...

Monday, February 01, 2010

Back,Back,Back Here!

Hey guys, I'm back after a self -imposed break to get my stuff in order. I am here to talk about some non-sports stuff today. As you know people are donating money to help Haiti clean up after the big earthquake. Go to the hyperlink and help donate money. On a lighter side I've been into a fun little show called Liberty's Kids. It is an animated show about the founding of our nation. Some of the charaters are not real, but there is a lot of truth. I'll pull a couple episodes that I like and let's see where it goes. The first one is in NYC where Washington manages to escape a Redcoat trap. Next, the year is 1777 and Messers Gates and Bourgoyne battle at Saratoga and Bendict (Brett Farve) Arnold school the Brunswickers (inside joke). Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home